Hello friends and welcome to the May 2016 edition of Family Fun Ideas! I’m so happy you’re here.
Bloggers, you can share up to three family fun posts –
- Creative crafts and projects
- Hands on activities
- Imaginative games
- Indoor and outdoor play ideas
- Kid-friendly travel and local places to explore
- Yummy recipes that kids can help make
- Spring activities for kids
- Blog hosted giveaways for kids products
- Please do not link to parenting or school related blog posts.
Did you miss any posts from last month? Here’s a few that are being featured.
I enjoyed Gwendolyn’s virtual tour of the Sea Life Aquarium in Michigan!
Marci shared these delicious broccoli mac and cheese bites that her kids help her make.
This low-cost kite from Lolli is easy to make and lots of fun.
— I can’t wait to see what you share this month.–
Share the direct link to three of your family fun blog posts. We’re looking for, activities, games, crafts, DIY projects, experiments, outdoor play, and more. No school, chore, or parenting posts!