Don’t let the winter go by without building a snow fort! Don’t forget to build two so you can battle. 🙂 Read on to learn how to build an easy snow fort.
How to build an easy snow fort
- Grab some containers of different sizes, large, medium and smaller.
- Pack the large ones with snow and start your first row as the foundation.
- When you’re done with the bottom row, start another one on top of it.
- Build up the wall using the medium and smaller sizes. Use loose snow to fill in any gaps.
- Keep building up until you can safely crouch down behind it and not be seen by the “other side”.